This blog has been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by bigsmileu1 at Grandmother Musings. Her blog is full of great hints, how-to’s, recipes and wisdom. I am grateful for her kindness and consideration, and I send out a big THANK YOU to my fellow blogger for sharing this award with me.
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
My list of 7 things about me:
1) There is a rabbit that waits outside my door every morning for a carrot.
2) My dog is smaller than that rabbit.
3) My guilty pleasure: Trader Joe’s Chocolate Covered Cherries.
4) I once walked up the Washington Monument.
5) I’m a morning person.
6) I love coffee, but caffeine is not my friend.
7) I save cardboard boxes “just in case” I have to mail something. This is getting out of hand, and borders on hoarder-status. Truly, I need a box-intervention.
Now … my turn to pass this Award on to 15 others.
I included an eclectic mix of blogs. Some I love and visit regularly, and some that I’ve only recently visited or may have only visited once or twice.
And a special note: I am very aware that some people do not wish to participate in Awards, and I completely respect that …. no strings!!