(If you’ve been around for a while, you know I HATE updating. However, this time it was so painless, I do believe that I may be getting a bit better about it. I know my reaction is a kind of PTSD holdover from the ‘blue screen of death’ in the 80’s. Maybe Time does indeed have healing qualities. 🙂 )
But I digress!
Here is how to send a Handwritten iMessage in iOS 10+:
1. Open your Messages app
2. Select the person you want to send the message to…..
3. Now, turn your iPhone SIDEWAYS
4. Poof!! New screen!!! You can write/draw on this screen, or select one of several pre-‘handwritten’ messages that you see lined up on the bottom of the screen. For this post, I tapped on “thank you”
5. You’ll see a ‘clear’ button and an ‘undo’ button if you want to edit your handwritten masterpiece.
6. When your message is complete, tap ‘done’ and just turn your phone back to the regular way and hit Send.
This is an iMessage thing, going from iPhone to iPhone. If you send your message to someone using an Android phone?????? … well, things can get garbled. It might show up, or it might not.